Friday, March 16, 2012

lost/found.

I was looking for the full-res version of an old photo for a friend today and came across this photo that I had completely forgotten about.  I actually really like it and am not sure why I never did anything with it.  I remember he made the trick, so I know that wasn't the problem.  Who knows.

Anyway, I'm sure that many of you are familiar with the rippingly fresh styles of Cole Wilson, but I wonder how many people know that his older brother Clay also rips.  Clay lived here in Kentucky for a little while and would always come out skating with us, so it was only natural that I shot photos with him.  I think this is the only thing we ever shot that was successful.  I remember another time when we were shooting a sequence and he accidentally punched the camera into my face mid-trick, but that's a story for another time. 

Speaking of stories, I remember this day, but not much in the way of stories about it.  So, yeah, whatever.  Here's a photo of Clay Wilson I had forgotten about.

Clay Wilson, Backside Tailslide, Louisville, KY.

No comments:

Post a Comment